Winding Asphalt Roads in the Land of Smiles
Explore Northern Thailand on well-developed, winding asphalt roads with the motorcycle. We will be riding deep into the authentic Northern Thailand with almost no tourists. Rice fields and tea plantations alternate with golden pagodas and oversized Buddha’s. Landscapes and cultural sites that are so impressive that it will give you a lifetime of memories. At the once infamous Golden Triangle we cross the border and visit Laos.
• Good Asphalt Roads, left-hand side traffic
• Round Trip approximately 1450 km of Chiang Mai to Chiang Mai
• Daily Trips between 160 - 260 km
• Difficulty: For experienced motorcyclists - some steep, winding mountain Roads
• 11 days incl. Arrival and return Trip
This is all included in the package
• Round trip according to the program
• 9 nights in typical Thai hotels and lodges with double rooms and breakfast
• Motorcycle rental of the booked category
• Van for luggage with local driver
• Gasoline inclusive
• Cold bottled water from the Van
• Excursion to the Golden Triangle and boat trip to Laos
• Boat trip with the typical speedboats on the Mekong River
• Visit the Opium Museum
• Visit various temples, tea plantations and national parks
• Swiss & US tour guides
Whats not included:
• Flights to Thailand and back home
• Meals, if not mentioned
• Entrance fees not included
• Personal expenses
We are happy to assist you in choosing and booking your flight.
Category 1: Honda New CBX 500
Category 2: Honda NC 750X,
Suzuki V-Strom 650, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650,
Category 3: Honda Afrika Twin 1000
Cost per person based on double occupancy
Category 1 USD $3,790
Category 2 USD $4,090
Category 3 USD $4,740
Passenger all categories USD $2,790
Single Rooms additional USD $690
Early bird prices until 31.12.2019 on request
Day 1: Hotel arrival in Chiang Mai close to the Motorcycle Rental Office.
In the afternoon we go together to the Motorcycle Rental Office, take our Motorcycles and ride back together to the Hotel (about 500m). In the evening we visit one of the
Markets in Chiang Mai.
Day 2: Chiang Mai - Phayao 225 km
Starting Day: Today Sunday is not much traffic in Chiang Mai. It will be an easy ride out of the City. Our first break will be at a Coffee House with a beautiful Garden. Will continue first to Kampong Waterfall with partly steep and winding Roads and
after we continue riding through the Chae Son National Park.Our hotel in Phayao is located directly on the idyllic Lake Phayao.
Day 3: Phayao - Nan 160 km
Today we drive east on winding roads, which make our Hearts beat faster. With several beautiful viewpoint stops we will arrive in the City of Nan. Our hotel is centrally located with a Swimming Pool to relax.
Day 4: Nan - Chiang Klang 200 km
Today’s Ride will bring us to the botanical Garden of the Quinn. We also Ride through the Doi Phukha National Park. We will be riding very close along the Laos Border. And also another day of beautiful winding Roads through the Mountains.
Day 5: Chiang Klang - Chiang Kong 260 km
On Highway 1097 we cross mountains, forests and beautiful viewpoints. The following Highway 1148 is considered one of the most beautiful Roads in Thailand. An absolute MUST for Travelers on 2 wheels. Joy prevails! We reach the Mekong River. Our ho